Split Complementary Colors
The hexadecimal color #97fff3 has RGB values of R:151, G:255, B:243 and CMYK values of C:41, M:0, Y:5, K:0. Its decimal value is 9961459.
Please contact us to learn how we can quickly design, develop and deliver a beautiful mobile application (iOS, Android) or website with the color Hello Winter: #97fff3
What is Color or Colour?
Colour, or color, is a property of light as seen by people. The international spelling of the word is colour, the word color is used in American English. "Primary colours" can be mixed to make the other colours. Red, yellow and blue are the three traditional primary colours. The primary colours for television screens and computer monitors are red, green and blue. Printers use magenta, yellow and cyan as their primary colours; they also use black. See the fact file below for more information about colors.
- The world is full of light. Visible light is made of seven wavelength groups. These are the colors you see in a rainbow: red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, and violet.
- The reddish colors are the long wavelengths. The greenish colors are the mid-size wavelengths. The bluish color are the short wavelengths.
- Red, orange and yellow are warm colors, while violet and blue are cool colors. Green is said to be the most neutral color. Warm colors make a room feel warm, while cool colors make a room feel cool. Warm colors make the room seem smaller because the walls feel closer which cool colors make the walls feel further away which makes it feel larger.
- Primary colors are blue, red and yellow. These are pure colors that have no component other than themselves. Secondary colors are orange, green and purple. These are composed of the primary colors on either side of it on the color wheel. For example: Orange = red+yellow, Green = blue+yellow, Purple = blue+red.
- Tertiary colors are orange-red, orange-yellow, yellow-green, blue-green, blue-purple, and red-purple. Tertiary colors have more of one color than the other.
- Hue is another name for the word color, and value describes the darkness or lightness of a color.
- Approximately seven million different colors can be seen by the human eye.
- Most people can see color very clearly, but there are some people who are color-blind. The most common form of color-blindness and mammals with poor color vision are unable to differentiate between reds and greens. They see the world as a blend of blues, yellows, and greys.
- Black is the absence of color and is therefore not a color. White is the blending of all colors and is a color.
- Colors also express emotions. Red is thought to be the sign of anger, love, power. Blue can give the feelings of harmony, peace and caring. Green is thought to show hope, growth and nature. Yellow the feeling of sunlight and happiness.
Why Choose Us?
We have several differentiators and factors that will help you make a sound decision to ultimately choose us as your technology partners.
We have over 15 years of experience in the technology industry. We are passionately committed and remain current with the latest technology advancements.
We have a strong leadership team that has former US military experience and has lead high profile technology teams and companies for nearly two decades.
We continually establish, maintain, and grow our technology partnerships to help us strengthen our capabilities, experience, and maximize our results.
We pride ourselves on customer satisfaction and we encourage our clients to contact us 24/7 365 days a week. We communicate through the most suitable communication channels of your choice.
We practice industry standard pricing down to the penny. We offer flexible payment options for clients who need to get to the next round of funding. We aim to beat or match any quotes you receive from other agencies.
We leverage stable and proven technologies to get you up and running quickly. We focus and specialize in developing custom software tailored to your specific use case and requirements. No cookie cutter software here.
We are intentionally selective. We vet each client through an intense questionnaire that guarantees a successful outcome for our clients business and ourselves as developers. If you don't succeed, we don't succeed.
We document every function, file, and process throughout our software development journey with each and every client we serve. Product handoffs to an internal or external development team is effortless with us.