RCI-ITCS4-9269A / Brooklyn, NY 11201 / Part-Time (35 hours per week)
- Responsible for architecture and security design for enterprise applications; research, evaluate and design implementations of enterprise security solutions;
- Support the development of security architecture, policies and standards, support IT security operations as an escalation resource;
- Design and implement solutions for DNS, Email, remote access configuration, integration, performance monitoring, and security management;
- Design implementation of Next Generation firewall platforms, host operating systems, applications such as LDAP, SMTP;
- Design support for application development and database administration;
- Provide support for Email, DNS AND Remote access solutions;
- Prepare, architect, design, and deploy appropriate network security solutions;
NOTE: This position may be remote during the COVID-19 pandemic. It may resume on-site when the pandemic is over.
- 12+ years of experience in enterprise data center environment to plan, design and install network & security infrastructure systems for public safety
- 3+ years working experience with IBM QRadar SEIM solution integration with Cascade, Firemon and Citrix & other critical security service technologies
- Experience with security infrastructure and implementation of perimeter network security components such as Next Generation firewalls.
- Experience migrating DNS to a new platform.
- Experience participating in the design and implementation of a DMZ and all associated requirements for monitoring external threats.
- CISSP or other industry Cyber Security Certification