RCI-ITCS4-9251RI / Brooklyn, NY 11201 / Part-Time (35 hours per week)
Perform requirements gathering necessary to design and build complex NG911 systems of the enterprise monitoring system
- Manage the design of the Enterprise Monitoring Solution meeting the Next Generation 911 monitoring and alerting requirements
- Develop and design VISIO or CAD type engineering drawings, bill of materials and technical specifications with custom configuration to meet the NG911 needs.
- Plan and coordinate the design of all required system hardware and software for the monitoring system to enable the monitoring system to perform to predefined specifications.
- Manage the schedule and validation of the systems for functionality and performance, fault tolerance and operation readiness.
NOTE: This position may be remote during the COVID-19 pandemic. It may resume on-site when the pandemic is over.
- Min 8 yrs experience overseeing medium to large scale projects.
- Prefer a technical project manager that has large systems experience on projects that implemented over 1000 nodes.