ELC CARES – COVID-19 Test Applications - COVID-19 disease is caused by a novel coronavirus that has not previously been seen in humans. New York State has implemented drive through and walk-in test sites to test New York State residents for COVID-19. The Expert Programmer will have responsibility for development, support and implementation of COVID 19 test reservation and scheduling systems.
- The expert programmer will provide administration and development support for several Microsoft Dynamics applications created for COVID-19 swab and antibody test scheduling and results tracking.
- Make further improvements and enhancements to the form, portal and mobile application • Create reports and build application dashboards.
- Make configuration changes to the system which include configuration to send email/text messages through SendGrid/Twillio.
- Support integration between Dynamics and Azure SQL
- Work closely with the Technical Lead and the Project Manager to review requirements and provide work effort estimates.
- Communicate with diverse stakeholder groups across the organization, and clearly articulate design and development ideas
- Apply strong analytical skills and outside-the-box thinking to enhance existing systems and carrying out bug fixes
- Adhere to all database design, system architecture, coding, unit testing, and deployment standards
NOTE: This position may be remote during the COVID-19 pandemic. It may resume on-site when the pandemic is over.
Creates computer software. May specialize in one area of computer software or may write code for many kinds of software.
Expert - 84+ Months
Candidate is able to provide guidance to large teams and/or has extensive industry experience and is considered at the top of his/her field.
- 84 months in MS Dynamics 365 CRM experience
- 84 months experience using Powerapps
- 84 months experience using Powerautomate(Flow)
- 60 months of experience with Dynamics administration including setting up system jobs, data management, auditing and configuration.
- 60 months of experience with C#/.net development
- 60 months experience with Azure DevOps or Visual Studio Team Services
- 48 months experience with Plugin Development within Dynamics
- 48 months experience with Dynamics 365 Apps with Azure components such as Service Bus, Azure Functions and Logic Apps.
- 48 months experience creating dashboards and reports using data visualization software, such as Tableau or Power BI