This is a multiyear Business Intelligence development project. This project aligns with the NYS OMH’s IT Five Year Strategic Plan to improve and expand the enterprise data warehouse and decision support business intelligence systems.
Daily Tasks will include but not limited to the following:
- Work as a liaison among stakeholders in order to elicit, analyze, communicate and validate the requirements for changes to current business processes, policies and information systems and for the development of new business processes, policies and information systems.
- Conduct analysis of business and user needs and developing business requirements documents in accordance with the requirements and protocol of the ITS EIM Division.
- Create business documentation (Business Requirement documents, use cases, swim lanes, process documentation) that detail the BI requirements and deliverables for OBIEE reports, dashboards, and ad hoc tools.
Expert Business Analyst
Analyzes an organization or business domain (real or hypothetical) and documents its business or processes or systems, assessing the business model or its integration with technology with distinct deliverables to a solution.
Expert 84+ Months
Candidate is able to provide guidance to large teams and/or has extensive industry experience and is considered at the top of his/her field.
- 85 Months Experience with all phases of business operations report specifications development including creating business requirements documents (BRDs), report mockups, flow charts, and acceptance testing for business intelligence tools to design reports, data analysis, or dashboards for operational reporting business solutions.
- 85 Months Experience in quality assurance report testing, bug tracking in Redmine or similar tool, and development of user acceptance documents for reports.
- 85 Months Experience using SQL for business user report development, testing, and analytics.
- 60 Months Experience as lead BA, experience soliciting report requirements utilizing JAD sessions, client interviews, focus groups and subject matter experts.
- 60 Months Experience using OBIEE 11g business intelligence Dashboards and reports. 9 12 6. 60 Months Experience developing end user training materials for use of OBIEE Analytics, OBIEE Dashboards, and/or Business Intelligence reports.
- 60 Months Experience working with large data sets (e.g.20,000,000 plus records) Oracle 11g/12c databases
- Bachelor’s degree in business intelligence, information science, criminal justice, health science, computer science, mathematics, or public/business administration with an analytics or communications background (e.g., math, statistics, quantitative methods coursework).