System Maintenance, Integration, enhancement efforts related to daily production support of Workers’ Compensation System (WC); New development of WCB eClaims R3.1 and BIS system; eClaims changes related to on-going Monthly/Quarterly WCB Statutory changes; System re- engineering efforts related to Workers’ Compensation System such as NYSIF Hearing Program, Claims Center, eClaims Reporting, DCI, and new CompPay system.
The duties of the consulting resources would be to plan, streamline, create, modify, test and implement code in support of any of the following:
- Assist with new development of WCB Statutory Project
- Implementation of eClaims EDI R3.1 and a brand-new paperless BIS system
- Assist with system re-engineering efforts related to the new CompPay system in terms of streamlining eClaims reporting to ensure timely FROI, timely SROI, timely first payment, timely controversy, and timely installments
- Develop Oracle stored procedures, packages, views, and triggers necessary to maintain Workers’ Compensation System such as eClaims Reporting, Claims Center, and SIFHearings
- Assist with the timely resolution of production issues for Workers’ Compensation System
- Assist with system re-engineering and Maintenance efforts related to eClaims Reporting
- Develop Oracle stored procedures, packages, views, and triggers for implementing WCB IAIABC monthly/quarterly statutory changes
- Develop Oracle stored procedures, packages, views, and triggers for storing and processing WCB Payor Compliance Penalty into NYSIF MedPay and Claims Batch Systems
- .Net Web application to provide NYSIF business users with summary of all FROI and SROI transactions
- Develop Oracle stored procedures, packages for New Case System changes due to IAIABC requirements
- Loss service and SSN service (Web Service) changes required by monthly/quarterly WCB statutory change logs
- Efforts related to integrate claims data to data warehouse/business intelligence system
The consultant will adhere to NYSIF’s application development standards, including, but not limited to, project management methodology, SDLC (software development life cycle), Enterprise Architecture standards and the IT governance process.
Expert Software Developer
Is involved with all facets of the software development process, including the research, design, programming, testing and implementation of computer software.
Expert - 84+ Months
- Candidate is able to provide guidance to large teams and/or has extensive industry experience and is considered at the top of his/her field.
- 84 months experience in Oracle development, PL/SQL development including Triggers, Packages, Procedures, functions, views, Advanced Queuing, SQL Tuning, and generating a data file from Oracle
- 84 months experience with Microsoft C#.Net and Object-Oriented Programming
- 84 months experience developing web-based systems using Microsoft ASP.NET
- 84 months experience in using Microsoft Team Foundation Server in a Microsoft Windows environment, including experience in branching, Merging, and check-in/check-out.
- 60 months experience with HP Quality Center
- 84 months experience with Workers Compensation Claims Processing
- 60 months experience with Innotas