- .NET website and interface assistance
- Update and modify .NET (DNN) modules and website code
- Work on system to system interfaces (.NET and C# code)
- Develop GTFS feed via Google GTFS laid specifics with organization data
- MS SQL, Visual Studio, Microsoft Shop
- In-House system training (approx. 1 week)
- Candidate will be asked to document, in writing, all code changes and any procedures/steps taken to troubleshoot any programming or related work so that knowledge may be retained by RGRTA for future use.
NOTE: This position may be remote during the COVID-19 pandemic. It may resume on-site when the pandemic is over.
Creates computer software. May specialize in one area of computer software or may write code for many kinds of software.
Required Experience: 36 - 60 months
Preferred Skills: Candidate is able to work independently, without assistance
- 36 Months Experience with C# Development
- 18 Months Experience with DNN
- 24 Months of experience with Microsoft SQL Server
- 24 Months experience with Visual Studio 2012 or above