The resource will perform a critical role in the implementation of the MedSys project. The resource will be responsible for converting business requirements into a technical architecture and design; and implementation by working with stakeholders, project managers, analysts, and technical teams.
Following are the key tasks/responsibilities:
- Architect, design and develop Web Applications using modern design patterns and methodologies.
- Guide Team of Application Developers through the process of design, develop and test application.
- Evaluate business requirements and prepare technical design/implementation documents for the team.
- Provide technical guidance on front-end & middle-tier development using .NET Core technologies/front-end SPAs.
- Design and develop Restful APIs using .NET Core.
- Design, develop and test front-end applications using modern technologies including SPAs
- Actively participate in all stages of SDLC and solution architecture decisions
- Develop CI/CD process for builds and testability.
- Perform Code Review
NOTE: This position may be remote during the COVID-19 pandemic. It may resume on-site when the pandemic is over.
Expert Software Architect
Makes high-level design choices and dictates technical standards, including software coding standards, tools, and platforms. Designs multi-leveled architecture or component interactions of a large scale software system.
Expert 84+ Months
Candidate is able to provide guidance to large teams and/or has extensive industry experience and is considered at the top of his/her field
- 60 months of experience with Angular ( including Angular 6+ experience)
- 60 months of experience with RESTful API Development with .Net Core
- 36 months of experience with.NET Core (with .Net Core 2+ experience)
- 36 months of experience with RXJS
- 24 months of experience with NgRx
- 24 months of experience with NodeJS
- 36 months of Typescript, Git
- 60 months of experience with Microsoft SQL Server
- 24 months of experience in
- design patterns (object oriented, singleton, subscriber/observer, functional programming, promises)
- JS testing frameworks and build tools
- Angular Material/CDK