Daily tasks will include:
- Estimates, performs and measures technical deliverables and activities for a Cúram application and using Rational Rose.
- Prioritizes and assigns work during all phases of the software development life cycle.
- Consults with the Project Manager on status, progress and overall priorities in order to create application builds which provide different functionality to users of the NYEIS application.
- Work closely with Project Manager and ITS Manager on active/pending projects, Prepare Documentation, Address Level 3 Help Desk tickets as needed
- Administrative Tasks: Attend and participate in meetings, prepare a weekly report, complete NYS LATS timecard daily
Expert IT Specialist:
NYS Early Intervention (EI) project and various Health Portfolio projects as needed Works in the field of Information Technology, experienced in the usage and support of a collection of development platforms, technical architectures or business applications and products that run on those platforms - beyond that of a Programmer.
Expert Skill Level (84+ months):
Candidate is able to provide guidance to large teams and/or has extensive industry experience and is considered at the top of his/her field.
- 36 Months Experience with designing, coding, deploying IBM Cúram Framework applications
- 24 Months Experience leading a technology team including adhering to system development life cycle industry standards. 36 Months Experience with development using Rational Rose.
- 84 Months Experience Java programming. 36 Months Experience in Oracle 10g or higher development.
- 36 Months Experience with Version Control Systems.
- 24 Months Experience with configuring application servers such as WebSphere or WebLogic. Candidate has a bachelor's degree in an Information Technology related major Candidate has certification in Cúram version 4.5 or greater, which is not expired