Expert Programmer (.Net Developer) will be working closely with decision makers within the organization to provide scalable solutions utilizing Microsoft .Net framework. The Programmer will be responsible for designing, developing, integrating and supporting a wide variety of distributed applications, along with quickly identifying and resolving problems. Programmer will act as a facilitator for change and process improvement by utilizing existing and new technology trends. Programmer will provide objective viewpoints and generate ideas that would benefit the overall goal of the organization. Programmer will apply technology to business solutions and perform POC (proof of concept) which is instrumental to the success in this development role.
- Analyze requirements and specification
- Design, code and provide component and assembly testing of enterprise systems
- Conduct related development activities including but not limited to data modeling, business logic layers, API layers and user interface/experience
- Diagnosis and remedy to complex problems involving systems, operations and software.
- Execute sophisticated projects requiring in-depth knowledge of highly specialized skills, such as .Net Framework, jQuery, Angular JS, REST API and SQL Server stored procedures, triggers and functions
- Upgrading of .Net Framework for multiple applications
- Create and update technical and user documentation.
- Collaborate with PMO and operations team during all phases of the software development lifecycle.
NOTE: This position may be remote during the COVID-19 pandemic. It may resume on-site when the pandemic is over.
Creates computer software. May specialize in one area of computer software or may write code for many kinds of software.
Candidate is able to provide guidance to large teams and/or has extensive industry experience and is considered at the top of his/her field.
- 84 months of experience in software analysis, design, estimation, development, testing, enhancements, support, and related activities for public sector transportation services organization involving more than 3000 vehicles\routes.
- 84 months of experience in using MS Visual Studio 2010/2015/2017 and experience in database design, optimization, and maintenance in SQL Server 2012/2014/2016 ·
- 84 months of experience in implementing security best practices at application and database level.
- 84 months of experience conducting unit testing and integration testing and drafting related documents and maintaining bug tracker.
- 72 months of experience in building SSIS packages and SSRS reports.
- 72 months of experience in using VSS/TFS for source code management.
- 48 months of experience in Cloud application development and DevOps processes
- 48 months experience in applying design patterns.
- Bachelor’s degree