Daily tasks will include:
- Installs and configures IBM Websphere, MQ Series, and Message Broker.
- Installs and configures Microsoft Windows Clusters
- Installs and configures IBM MS Series clusters, including configuration of queue sharing as appropriate
- Installs and configures IBM Message Broker that is critical to providing live updates to critical applications needed to support school curriculum and central/school administrators during the COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Installs and configures Omegamon and Tivoli monitoring tools
- Provides application software development support during development project cycles and after deployment
- Administers and supports transaction processing systems that ensure live updates to critical applications needed to support school curriculum and central/school administrators during the COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Configures and troubleshoots database connections across platforms, including connections to Oracle, SQL Server, and DB2 data sources
- Implements SSL channels in IBM MQ Series environments to ensure the security of all data transmissions
- Performs and supports problem determination and resolution in accordance with enterprise problem management processes
- Implements production environment configuration changes in accordance with enterprise change management processes
- Administers and supports MQ Series Workflow
- Installs, configured, and troubleshoots WebSphere Service Registry and Repository (WSRR)
- Documents environments, procedures, and policies in accordance with existing enterprise operational documentation standards
NOTE: This position may be remote during the COVID-19 pandemic. It may resume on-site when the pandemic is over.
Expert Software Architect:
SESIS project Makes high-level design choices and dictates technical standards, including software coding standards, tools, and platforms. Designs multi-leveled architecture or component interactions of a large scale software system.
Expert 84+ Months:
Candidate is able to provide guidance to large teams and/or has extensive industry experience and is considered at the top of his/her field.
- 84 Months of experience designing and developing MQ Series and Message Broker environments.
- 84 Months of experience with server monitoring using Omegamon
- 64 Months of experience managing MQ clustering, queue sharing, SSL channel management, etc.
- 48 Months of experience with subversion/Visual SVN as well as automating WebSphere, MQ Series, and Message Broker deployments
- 48 Months of experience with WebSphere Service Registry and Repository (WSRR)
- 48 Months experience on Datapower appliances and IBM API Gateway
- BA/BS in Computer Science.