Daily tasks will include:
- Analyze requirements and specifications
- Design, Code and Provide component and assembly testing of enterprise systems
- Conduct related development activities including but not limited to data modeling, business logic layers, API layers and user interface/experience
- Diagnosis and remedy to complex problems involving systems, operations and software.
- Execute sophisticated projects requiring in-depth knowledge of highly specialized skills, such as .Net Framework, jQuery, Angular JS/2/4/7, REST API and SQL Server stored procedures, triggers and functions
- Upgrade .Net Framework for multiple applications
- Create and update technical and user documentation.
- Collaborate with PMO and operations team during all phases of the software development lifecycle
NOTE: This position may be remote during the COVID-19 pandemic. It may resume on-site when the pandemic is over.
PSAL (Public Schools Athletic League) project Creates computer software. May specialize in one area of computer software or may write code for many kinds of software.
Candidate is able to provide guidance to large teams and/or has extensive industry experience and is considered at the top of his/her field.
- 84 months of experience in software analysis, design, estimation, development, testing, enhancements, support, and related activities for public sector (PSAL) Public Schools Athletic League organization.
- 84 months of experience in using MS Visual Studio 2010/2015/2017 and experience in database design, optimization, and maintenance in SQL Server 2012/2014/2016
- 84 months of experience in implementing security best practices at application and database level.
- 84 months of experience in doing unit testing and integration testing and drafting related documents and maintaining bug tracker.
- 72 months of experience in using VSS/TFS for source code management.
- 72 months of experience in building SSIS packages and SSRS reports.
- 48 months of experience AWS/Azure Cloud application development and DevOps processes
- 48 months experience in applying Design patterns.
- Bachelor's degree