Daily tasks will include:
- Analyze requirements and specifications
- Design, Code and provide component and assembly testing of Mobile Apps
- Conduct related development activities including but not limited to build Hybrid mobile apps using Xamarin and support native iOS app, business logic layers, API layers and user interface/experience
- Diagnosis and remedy to complex problems involving systems, operations and software.
- Execute sophisticated projects requiring in-depth knowledge of highly specialized skills, such as Xamarin (Microsoft cross-platform mobile app development Objective-C, C/C++, XCode, C#, .Net, XAML, Microsoft App center analytics, XML, JSON, Web API/WCF/REST API, Map Kit
- Upgrade Search, Push Notification & Calendar Subscription features for OS & Android Mobile Apps.
- Create and update technical and user documentation.
- Collaborate with PMO and operations team during all phases of the software development lifecycle.
NOTE: This position may be remote during the COVID-19 pandemic. It may resume on-site when the pandemic is over.
PSAL (Public Schools Athletic League) project - Creates computer software. May specialize in one area of computer software or may write code for many kinds of software.
Candidate is able to provide guidance to large teams and/or has extensive industry experience and is considered at the top of his/her field.
- 84 months of experience in software analysis, design, estimation, development, testing, enhancements, support, and related activities for public sector/ (PSAL) Public Schools Athletic League organization.
- 84 months of experience in writing programs using Objective-C, C/C++, XCode, C#, .Net, XML, JSON, Web API/WCF/REST API.
- 84 months of experience in using MS Visual Studio 2010/2012/2015/2017.
- 84 months of experience in Xamarin (Microsoft cross-platform mobile app development, C#, XAML, Integrating with REST API.
- 84 months of experience in doing unit testing and integration testing and drafting related documents and maintaining bug tracker.
- 84 months of experience in implementing security best practices at Mobile App level and integrating Mobile Apps with AWS/Azure Services.
- 72 months of experience in using GitHub/TFS for source code management.
- 48 months of experience in using Firebase for Push Notifications, Database and Analytics.
- 48 months experience in Mobile App deployment, Analytics, Push Notifications and Beta Testing using Microsoft App Center.
- Bachelor's degree