Medical Marijuana Program
In July 2014, Governor Andrew M. Cuomo and the New York State Legislature enacted the Compassionate Care Act. This project will implement that law by providing a comprehensive, safe and effective medical marijuana program that meets the needs of New Yorkers. The program will ensure that medical marijuana is available for certified patients with serious conditions and is dispensed and administered in a manner that protects public health and safety.
The Software Architect activities and responsibilities that will be required in this project include but are not limited to:
- Makes high-level design choices and dictates technical standards, including software coding standards, tools, and platforms.
- Designs multi-leveled architecture or component interactions of a large-scale software system.
Expert Software Architect
Makes high-level design choices and dictates technical standards, including software coding standards, tools, and platforms. Designs multi-leveled architecture or component interactions of a large-scale software system.
Expert Level – 84+ Months
Candidate is able to provide guidance to large teams and/or has extensive industry experience and is considered at the top of his/her field.
- 84 Months of experience in Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD) in designing and implementing Information Technology Solutions using the Java programming language.
- 60 Months of experience in Oracle PL/SQL and developing procedures and packages.
- 60 Months of experience in using the Spring MVC framework and three of the five Spring components listed below: (specify the experience for the three components)
- Spring Batch
- Spring Security
- Spring Web Services
- Spring Integration
- Spring Boot
- 24 Months of experience building and maintaining Responsive Web applications for mobile devices.
- 24 Months of experience developing Java Web Services (REST and SOAP)